Optimize Your Health, Performance, and Aesthetics with IV Hydration Therapy
Are you considering IV therapy in Kyle, Texas? You’ve come to the right place. Splendid Aesthetics offers IV hydration therapy to replenish lost fluids and micronutrients for physical and mental health benefits. IV treatments provided by Dr. Robyn Roberts and the team are effective because they are delivered straight into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system where many nutrients are lost. IV therapies have become popular in our office because many want to improve their overall health, aesthetics, and energy levels.
What is IV therapy?
Also known as IV vitamin therapy, IV treatment involves delivering minerals, fluids, vitamins, and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream through a vein in the arm or hand. With IV drip therapy, nutrients are instantly available for use because they don’t travel through the digestive system.
IV therapy should always be administered by trained personnel. Our trained team safely inserts the cannula in the vein to avoid damage or infections. A typical IV treatment takes about 30-60 minutes; all you need to do is sit back and relax.
Benefits of IV therapy
IV therapy has many benefits, but these benefits depend on the vitamins administered. Discuss with us your healthcare goals, and we’ll recommend the most appropriate IV infusion therapy for you.
- Promotes weight loss: Maintaining a healthy weight can be an uphill task, but some IV fluids can help you attain the desired weight. Certain fluids used in IV therapy can catalyze metabolism and help burn fats for a healthy weight
- Reduces hangover effects: Carefully blended natural nutrients can resolve common hangover symptoms, including dehydration, headaches, and nausea
- Detoxifies your body: We can design your IV therapy to include vital nutrients that aid in flushing out toxins from your body
- Increases energy levels: IV infusion therapy can be the perfect pick-me-up for muscle recovery and optimal performance. If you are an athlete or fitness fanatic, consider IV therapy to reach peak performance in the field of play
- Stress management: IV vitamin therapy restores the body’s optimal balance and helps to de-stress your body in a matter of hours
- Enhances beauty: IV therapies blended with certain anti-oxidants, vitamins, and nutrients improve the health and appearance of your skin, nails, and hair
Vitamins infusion near me
Ready to revitalize your body with hydration treatment? Unlock your full potential with IV hydration therapy today.
Please schedule your appointment with Splendid Aesthetics in Kyle, TX, by dialing (512) 607-9377. Rehydrate, replenish and thrive with Dr. Robyn Roberts and the team.