Introducing the “O-Shot”: A Splendid solution for sexual health and well-being
Enhance the satisfaction and pleasure that you get from sex. Feel empowered and confident again. Elevate your well-being. All of these benefits can be yours, courtesy of a new, nonsurgical, minimally-invasive, and natural (non-synthetic) way to resolve pain during sex, boost arousal, and resolve concerns such as bladder leaks.
When administered by our talented board-certified surgeon at Splendid Aesthetics in Kyle, Texas, Dr. Robyn Roberts, the “O Shot” procedure is a safe, predictable, and well-tolerated treatment for women to improve lubrication and youthful elasticity, heighten sensation, and help to reduce urine leakage.
A Splendid solution for sexual health
The “O” in “O-Shot” refers to orgasm. This treatment has been shown to increase the likelihood of women to reach orgasm. The “magic” behind this process is PRP, which stands for platelet-rich plasma. PRP is derived from the patient’s own blood. It supports the rejuvenation and regeneration of vaginal tissue. Such PRP-assisted therapy stimulates the growth of blood vessels and nerve endings, improves circulation, and elevates pleasurable sensitivity to areas associated with sexual responsiveness.
In turn, the O-Shot may be a welcome treatment for women who are frustrated and distressed by a range of challenges to their sex lives and overall lives, including:
- Vaginal dryness
- Pain during sex
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Poor bladder function/urinary incontinence
- Lack of sexual desire
- Related barriers to healthy intimacy, relationships
The ease of O-Shot
This treatment for orgasm can be completed quickly, in around 20 to 30 minutes. It is a true lunchtime procedure. In Dr. Roberts’s capable hands, the O-Shot requires little more than local anesthesia for utmost comfort. So, you don’t have to be “put under” to undergo the O-Shot. Typically, side effects are limited to minor and temporary injection-site tenderness and bruising, and you can get back to your life in no time – unlike surgical procedures, there is no downtime or demands on your body afterward for healing and recovery.
From start to finish, the process looks a little something like this:
- The PRP is prepared by drawing a small sample of blood, which is then processed in a spinning machine (centrifuge) to isolate the powerful, healing, and regenerative platelet-rich plasma from the rest of the blood.
- Dr. Roberts precisely and comfortably introduces the PRP preparation to the clitoris, surrounding vaginal tissues, and additional areas central to sensation.
- While specific results vary from patient to patient, you should look forward to more intense orgasms and generally better sexual and bladder function.
Our kind and highly skilled team at Splendid Aesthetics welcomes your questions. Call (512) 607-9377 for more information and to book a consultation with Dr. Roberts at our office in Kyle, TX.